What paperwork do I need?
- The completed application form.
- A valid Kansas Driver’s License or Non-Drivers Kansas Identification Card;
- “Passport” type photo (approximately 2 inches by 2 inches) with an unobstructed full frontal view of your head and shoulders, taken within 30 days of application. Photos will not be accepted if you are wearing sunglasses;
- Attorney General approved Certificate of Training or affidavit of instruction from an approved instructor.
- $32.50 cashier’s check or money order payable to the Nemaha County Sheriff’s Office;
- $100.00 cashier’s check or money order payable to the Attorney General’s Office;
Where can I get an application?
Download the application at www.ksag.org/page/concealed-carry .
I have all the paperwork. Now what?
Contact the Nemaha County Sheriff’s Office at 785.336.211 and request to speak to the Jail Captain to schedule an appointment for Concealed Carry Licensing. Only certain staff are able to assist you, so an appointment is necessary.
What to Expect?
At your appointment, your application packet will be reviewed to ensure all required items are present. In addition to this review, your fingerprints will be taken and attached to your application.
Please allow up to 30 minutes for your appointment.