office (785) 336-2311
fax (785) 336-2788

Richard D. Vernon

Frequently Asked Questions


Q: What items do I need to bring with me for a VIN inspection?
A: Original Title, Valid Driver’s License,$20 Fee (Cash or Check Only) and the vehicle requiring inspection must be present.

Q: Can the NMSO do my salvage title inspection?
A: No, the Kansas Highway Patrol is required to do any salvage title inspections. We can assist you in contacting the KHP.